[Glade-users] Blank window after upgrade to 3.7.1

Hi List,
I upgraded Glade from 3.6.7 to 3.7.1 in my 64Bit Fedora 13 system. The
project which I started on 3.6.7, is working fine in ver 3.6.7. The
project has main window, dialog box and a file chooser dialog. The
project opens fine in 3.7.1 and even if minor changes such as adding
widget in main window work fine. However if I add another top level
window, I get empty window when I run program.

Any idea why it is happening? Is it a bug in 3.6.7?

--
Rajesh Padalia