[Glade-users] glade3.6.7 on Fedora 12 - warning messages

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Chun Yang <achunyang2010 at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am not quite sure this is the way to ask questions to get help on glade.
If not, please point me to the right direction.

Yes this is our mailing list and its the right place :)

I am new to glade and I plan to learn it. I downloaded glade 3.6.7 source
after compiling/installing all other necessary modules. I finally got it
compiled but I got the following warnings when I ran it.

I did some search and found nothing to follow to fix the problem I am
having.

Just dont worry about those assertions/warnings... they are exactly
what they say... just because nobody has contributed artwork (icons)
for some of the widget classes.

Note these warnings have been fixed in recent Glade sources
which are currently targetting GTK+ 3.0 (which will need a new
Glade).

I just currently dont have the manpower and resources to backport
my work and maintain a Glade version targetting GTK+ 2.0
(although people are welcome to step up and do the work
and publish a Glade with some backported patches).

Thanks,
Chun

GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property GtkScaleButton::size
GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property GtkImage::icon-size

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-sizegroup' was
found for object class 'GtkSizeGroup'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-accelgroup'
was found for object class 'GtkAccelGroup'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-adjustment'
was found for object class 'GtkAdjustment'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-uimanager' was
found for object class 'GtkUIManager'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named
'widget-gtk-treemodelfilter' was found for object class
'GtkTreeModelFilter'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-treemodelsort'
was found for object class 'GtkTreeModelSort'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-treeselection'
was found for object class 'GtkTreeSelection'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-statusicon'
was found for object class 'GtkStatusIcon'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-textbuffer'
was found for object class 'GtkTextBuffer'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-texttag' was
found for object class 'GtkTextTag'.
GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property GtkTextTag::direction

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-texttagtable'
was found for object class 'GtkTextTagTable'.

(glade-3:2245): GladeUI-WARNING **: No icon named 'widget-gtk-filefilter'
was found for object class 'GtkFileFilter'.
GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property
GtkPrintUnixDialog::manual-capabilities
Glade-users maillist ?- ?Glade-users at lists.ximian.com