[Glade-users] Glade with Python

I've been using Glade-2 with generated C code. For future development, I was told to still create GUI in
Glade-2, but convert .glade files to Python code using Gladex. The screen I need to create is simple (a
dialog box with OK button and a label). This code (screen) would be accessed from another, totally unrelated
python code. I created such a dialog box with the button clicked_callback and used Gladex to generate Python
code. For the sake of the argument lets say, I need to set_text on a label inside the Python code (not in
Glade). I am new to Python and have no clue where to start adding the code and what would it be. Gladex gave
me two files: example.py and example_callbacks.py. I believe I should not be touching example.py much and add
all the logic inside example_callbacks.py, but this file has only two functions init and
button_clicked_callback. Where would I put the code to set_text for the label? And what would the code look
like?
On a general note, if you have a nice tutorial on using Python code generated by Gladex or anything related
to it, please let me know.

Thanks much.
Arthur.