[Glade-users] Could anybody help? changing text being typed into entry field

Hello Everybody.
I am resending this question once again. Would really like to get an
answer (see bellow).

It's nothing wrong posting this kind of questions here, but you might get
a better luck getting answered in pygtk mailing list, cause Glade really
has nothing to do with it.

I have an entry field created in Glade. In my Python code when I type into
that field, I want allow only alphanumeric characters and make them all
capital while typing.

Can't help you with Python, but there's C example in GTK docs:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkEditable.html