Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:57:17 +0900
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] ComboBoxEntry validation
From: tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com
To: ashats at hotmail.com
CC: glade-users at lists.ximian.com

You need to catch the signal fired when the user types the ENTER key
("activate" I believe) and do the check yourself.

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Arthur Shats <ashats at hotmail.com> wrote:
For comboBoxEntry fields that have a drop down list, is there a built-in
functionality to validate the input against the drop down list (so only
items from the list could be typed in) or I have to write my own validation
check. I don't want to use comboBox instead of comboBoxEntry because I want
the user to be able to start typing and then use EntryCompletion.

Thanks much,
Arthur.

Glade-users maillist  -  Glade-users at lists.ximian.com