[Glade-users] GtkAction not child of GtkActionGroup

This is my first email to this list, so first let me thank Tristan and the other developers for making Glade
available to the world.

I have a question. If with Glade I click any button of the Action type, such as Action Group, Action, Toggle
Action, this results only in that type of action being added to the bottom of the Actions shown by the
Inspector.

As an example, this is the resulting XML:
  <object class="GtkActionGroup" id="actiongroup1"/>
  <object class="GtkAction" id="action1"/>
  <object class="GtkActionGroup" id="actiongroup2"/>

What I was expecting was to see GtkAction as child of GtkActionGroup, but I found no way of doing so with
Glade. Obviously I could edit the XML file by hand.

I wonder if I am missing something? (I am a beginner with both Glade and GTK).

I am using Glade v. 3.6.7 on Fedora 12.

Piscium