[Glade-users] toolbar without edit menu

Tristan Van Berkom a ?crit :
On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 11:39 AM, gilles <bermudos at free.fr> wrote:
Hello all

Pleased and hope my poor English to be forgiven.

I tried to get a working toolbar with 3.6.7 in gnome GNU Linux since a
while. I thought about a solution. Bellow the procedure:

Hi, I think I understand what you are going through.

I & Me not, insure that I did the possible to get my edit menu. Now,
it's finished. It works without being the mechanic. I closed the project
and did a new one, added some widgets and an empty toolbar alone and not
in a fixed. Right clicked on it and got the Edit menu.

I closed Glade, did something else to garbage the memory; opened Glade
again, and I always have my Edit menu now. Crazy ! So much time spent
for nothing. Maybe a link or something else issued before. I didn't
started from scratch, I used a debian package.

The worst is that I tried to gather some screenshots in way to give you
an url for this behavior. But I can't reproduce it now. I think I spent
time to find something on internet about it without success because it
never appear in people's computer, mine is from southpark .. sure !

Gilles