[Glade-users] Menu item with Custom label and image

On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 11:39 +1000, James wrote:
Hi,

I've designed in interface using Glade 3.6.3 (Ubuntu 9.04).
I want to add a menu item File->Import.  I don't see a stock item for
"_Import", so I need to make my own using a custom image and
accelerator.

I click the radio button for Custom label and image, set the Label to
_Import and say Yes to Use Underline.  Under Edit Image I check the
radio button for File Name and select a file (16x16 PNG image).

Now the accelerator Ctrl-I doesn't work or appear in the running app,
and there is no icon next to the Import menu item.  The 'I' in Import is
underlined.

Any clues?

Answering myself.  It looks like a gtk-builder-convert issue.  The XML
output makes no reference to the custom image.

Any suggestions on how I can get this to work?  Is there something I can
hack into the GtkBuilder XML?

James.