[Glade-users] Menu item with Custom label and image

Hi,

I've designed in interface using Glade 3.6.3 (Ubuntu 9.04).
I want to add a menu item File->Import.  I don't see a stock item for
"_Import", so I need to make my own using a custom image and
accelerator.

I click the radio button for Custom label and image, set the Label to
_Import and say Yes to Use Underline.  Under Edit Image I check the
radio button for File Name and select a file (16x16 PNG image).

Now the accelerator Ctrl-I doesn't work or appear in the running app,
and there is no icon next to the Import menu item.  The 'I' in Import is
underlined.

Any clues?

Cheers,
James.