[Glade-users] Trouble using Clist

Hi everyone,
i'm having some trouble using events on a Clist. What i'm trying to do is
that if someone make click on a row, some information has to be retrieved...
so we put a button for each row on the Clist to make it easy. But when we
put a few items, it works fine a few minutes but at some point the process
stop and we get the next message:

The program 'meris' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadIDChoice (invalid resource ID chosen for this
connection)'.
  (Details: serial 1906 error_code 14 request_code 53 minor_code 0)

On the other hand if we put several items..... it crashes inmediatly :-S.

Can anyone help me, i'm new at glade and i'm a little confused about this.
Thanks in advanced and i'll be grateful for any help u can get me

Carlos