[Glade-users] Possible bug with File-chooser dialog?

On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 22:23 +0100, Tadej Borov?ak wrote:
Hello.

You're having problems because you destroy your dialog inside button
clicked signal handler. Try replacing "self.mp3_fcd.destroy()" with
"self.mp3_fcd.hide()" and I'm almost 100% sure things will work as
expected.

Tadej

Thanks Tadej for getting back so quickly. I've amended code and it works
perfectly.

Using pygtk code, destroying the dialog in callback function does not
produce error but using the gtk.builder object, it does.Thinking about
it, it isn't really a bug but more of a quirk?

Btw, top marks for your blog, Tadej. It's been a great help for learning
glade3.