[Glade-users] compile on windows

Il giorno gio 30 dic 2010 13:41:54 CET, Tristan Van Berkom ha scritto:
On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Andrea Zagli <azagli at libero.it> wrote:
i rebuilt glade 3.6.7 on windows, to have new gtk properties, but drag
& drop on treeview editor no longer work

what is the trick?

I don't know, I would recommend you build with 'glade-3-8' branch though.

Lots of bugs have been fixed now, I think stability is on par with 3.6.

is glade-3-8 compatible with file generated with 3.6.x and vice versa?
because in debian there is still version 3.6.x (at home i develop on
debian but at work on windows)