[Glade-users] How to block some input in GtkEntry field

I am using Glade-2 (very new at it) and C code.
I have a GtkEntry input field on the screen that should take an IP address (in the format xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx).
My goal is to validate the input character by character and not allow to type anything other than a digit or
a ?.? (dot). I am doing the validation in  _changed callback (correct me if it?s not the right place). So,
when user types an alphabetical character, I don?t want the cursor to move. Let me know how to do something
like this. Once again, I am using C code generated by Glade-2.

Thanks much,
Art.