[Glade-users] Avoiding toolbar having focus.

Hi all!

I have an issue with an interface I am drawing [1] for the A4 project [2].

My GUI has a toolbar (named "toolbar1" in the .glade file) and I would
like to avoid it having the focus. As you can see in the .glade file,
its "can_focus" property is set to False (which is default, actually).
Nevertheless, hitting tab twice in the app gives focus to the toolbar.
I have googled a little without finding anything useful. Do you have
any clue of how this issue could be fixed?

Thank you,
Andrea Colangelo.

[1] current .glade file is at:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~a4-dev/a4/trunk/annotate/head:/data/window_main.glade