[Glade-users] The composition of different Glade files

Hello,

Could anyone give me advice on how to create separate Glade files which
can be incorporated into each other?
My example is that I want to build a simple client for an IRC-like
protocol where I have a Notebook with tabs
for each channel, and an input and text display in each open channel. I
would like to separately design the outer part
with its Notebook, and the inner part with the input and text display. How
should I go about this?