[Glade-users] Problem with GtkBuilder

Hi!

I have a problem with glade, and GtkBuilder. I create a UI with glade, and
load
it in my python application, using following codes:

   builder = gtk.Builder();
   builder.add_from_file("sample.glade")

It works nicely. But I can't add something to my containers using
'pack_start()',
'add_child()', or anything else. I do as following:

   builder.get_object('vbox1').add_child(mywidget)

 It don't throw any error, but also don't add 'mywidget' into the box.
 Is it possible to do something like this?
 The reason is that I have a custom widget, and I want to add it to my UI
 using code. (I couldn't add it to Glade's catalog. Glade's Doc didn't help)

 Thanks in advanced.