[Glade-users] Bogus error message

Hi -- I have a libglade file that  includes a pop-up menu.  If I open
this in glade-3, change the properties to gtk.Builder and 2.12, then
hit the "execute" key, I get a bunch of warnings:

[popup-menu:copy_from_db_to_preferences] Object class 'Image Menu
Item' was made available in GtkBuilder format in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_db_to_preferences] Property 'Label' of object
class 'Menu Item' was made available in GtkBuilder format in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_db_to_preferences] Property 'Use Underline' of
object class 'Menu Item' was made available in GtkBuilder format in
gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_db_to_preferences] Property 'Accel Group' of
object class 'Image Menu Item' was introduced in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_db_to_preferences] Property 'Stock Item' of
object class 'Image Menu Item' was made available in GtkBuilder format
in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_db_to_preferences] Packing property 'Position'
of object class 'Menu Shell' was made available in GtkBuilder format
in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_preferences_to_db] Object class 'Image Menu
Item' was made available in GtkBuilder format in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_preferences_to_db] Property 'Label' of object
class 'Menu Item' was made available in GtkBuilder format in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_preferences_to_db] Property 'Use Underline' of
object class 'Menu Item' was made available in GtkBuilder format in
gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_preferences_to_db] Property 'Accel Group' of
object class 'Image Menu Item' was introduced in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_preferences_to_db] Property 'Stock Item' of
object class 'Image Menu Item' was made available in GtkBuilder format
in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu:copy_from_preferences_to_db] Packing property 'Position'
of object class 'Menu Shell' was made available in GtkBuilder format
in gtk+ 2.16
[popup-menu] Object class 'Popup Menu' was made available in
GtkBuilder format in gtk+ 2.16

Some of these are correct, but most are wrong AFAICS.  A few of the
properties require 2.14 according to the documentation and I think one
of them "tear-off state" does indeed require 2.16.  However, the two
warnings about the Object Classes 'Image Menu Item' and 'Popup Menu'
appear to be incorrect.

--
Gerald Britton