[Glade-users] Choose a GtkTreeModel in this project

I've upgraded from Glade 3.4 to 3.6. I see those palette options now.
Thanks!

Tristan Van Berkom wrote, on 5/13/2009 1:53 PM:
On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Drew Vogel <dvogel at intercarve.net> wrote:

I want to create a GtkTreeModel and have it be selectable in the dialog
titled "Choose a GtkTreeModel in this project." Is this possible? There
is no mention of models in the help contents[1] or the developer
reference[2] under the Help menu. Google has only returned mailing list
threads with no replies or replies that ignore this aspect of TreeView
widgets.

You can create a liststore or treestore from the palette
by either right clicking on the palette item or selecting
the palette item and right clicking in the inspector view.

On the other hand, if you select "New" from the dialog
it will create one in the project - which should come
up in the list the next time you create a treeview,
iconview or combobox.