[Glade-users] Two textviews in a same scrolledwindow

Hello everybody!
I'm using Glade 3 for my GUI application but I've a problem.
I want to design this situation: in the same scrollwindow there will be 2
textviews. The scroller position will depend by the textview reporting the
highest number of lines.

In order to achieve this result, I created this subtree of widgets:
scrolledwindow
  hbox
     textview1
     textview2

but it doesn't works!
When I run the executable program, it says:
(asdasd:21004): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_scrolled_window_add(): cannot add non
scrollable widget use gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() instead
and If I type milions of lines in one (or both) textview, I don't see the
scroller item!!

Any hint? Thanks for your interest!