[Glade-users] Bad experience using glade 3.6 and gtk.Builder (python)

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:10 PM, luca livraghi <luca.91 at hotmail.it> wrote:
Hi all, I'm testing the new glade using gtk.builder. I tried to implement a
treeview widget but I get a strange error. At this link:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1100788 you can find a tar.bz2
where there's a simple script showing this problem. Can you help me?

Hi,
   Sorry we didnt catch this earlier, this is because (as I just finally
checked) GtkTreeStore does not support setting data from
builder files (but it *does* support column definitions).

I'll take care to fix it in a minor point release this week (i.e.
by fix it I mean simply disabling the data property on TreeStores).

Until then you will just have to take into account that TreeStore doesnt
load the data from builder files, so you can still parse data into
liststores, and still define columns in treestores (but not set data).