[Glade-users] radio buttons help

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 09:11 -0400, Steve wrote:
This compiles and runs fine with no errors or even warnings but nothing happens when any of the radio
buttons are pressed. The group-changed handlers never get called. What am I missing?

This is because group does not change when you click the radio button.
In fact I do not see much sense in changing the group at all after it
had been assigned on the button's creation. It seems to me that you're
missing the fact that the radio button is derived from a check button,
which in turn is derived from a toggle button, which emits "toggled"
when it is clicked. That is the signal you might want to connect to.