[Glade-users] Fetching multiple parameters to a signal handler

Hello,

 I want to be able to fetch two params to my signal handler as:
void on_cb_use_signPic_toggled(GtkCheckButton* ussign, GtkHBox* path_box) {
/* make path_box visible on checkbox ussign toggled  */
}

I have tried to add  comma-seperated names of the GUI elements  under user-data (in Glade) but it didn't work
out. Is there ways to fetch more than one pointer as user data?

Many thanx,
Emin

#adBox3 {display:none;}