[Glade-users] Glade 3.6.2 binaries for Windows

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Marco Bonifazi<marcobonifazi at gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Juan Pablo Ugarte
<juanpablougarte at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Marco, cool i will try it.

We have to update the website, and it would be nice if someone can take
care of a binary version including an installer for windows.
Can you?

Yes, of course.

Finally I've got right settings and system for compiling Glade in Windows,
and now it seems quite easy to obtain then binaries.
I can create a simple installer, with NSIS.

Hello Marco,
   I would really appreciate it if someone were to take responsibility
for maintaining windows builds, as I found in the updated lgo page[0]
we now have a common space to distribute win32 binaries on ftp.gnome.org.

If you agree then you could send me the win32 zip within a week or
two as you see the releases go by and I will upload them to the
gnome ftp site and publish that link along with release mails...

... ofcourse when you cant do it anymore we'll just find someone else
so no worries :)

Anyway I'm wrapping up a 3.6.4 today so just let me know...

[0] http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner/Releasing