[Glade-users] sftp mounts

For some reason Glade does not show sftp mounts in the "File->Open"
dialog. The ones which appear when you do "File->Connect to Server..."
in Nautilus. Why they're missing?

Currently I work around it by mounting them from CLI with sshfs, so they
appear as regular mounts, but it would be nice if I do not have to fall
back to command line just to edit some random file on a remote machine.
I'm on Fedora 10 if that matters. Should I file a bug?