[Glade-users] g_signal_handlers_block_by_func

Hi

Has anyone run into problems with block_by_func? I want to know
whether I am blocking and forgetting to unblock, or whether it is a
buy. I have two functions:

int block(void){
        GtkComboBox *comboBox;

        //assume I get pointer to my combo box

        g_signal_handlers_block_by_func(comboBox, on_combo_box_changed,NULL);
        //more blocks bellow
}

int unblock(void){
        GtkComboBox *comboBox;

        //assume I get pointer to my combo box

        g_signal_handlers_unblock_by_func(comboBox, on_combo_box_changed,NULL);
        //more unblocks bellow
}

after I call block-unblock, on_combo_box_changed ceases to function,
but the others function normally...what is going on? Is it programming
error on my part, or has there been a bug reported on this.

Cheers