[Glade-users] SpinButton alignment

27.07.09, 10:39, "Tadej Borov?ak" <tadeboro at gmail.com>:

Hello.
I have a table and there are spin ?buttons in its second column. How to make them stick to the left edge
of their column?

Now they are just centred and when I resize the window the spin boxes also move.
If you have only spin buttons in second column and all of them are
equal in size, you can make them all not expandable. This way column
will fit perfectly to spin buttons and they won't be resized when
application main windows changes.
Second, more flexible, solution would be to add GtkAlignment around
each GtkSpinButton. This will allow you to control exact size of each
spin button and it's expansion.
I attached sample GtkBuilder files for each method. Hope you'll find
them useful.

Thank you, that's right what I need.