[Glade-users] How to add a gtk widget databox to glade?

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 7:03 AM, His Majesty<balakkvj at gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
? ? ? ? I am trying to add a widget called GTKDatabox. While I can download
it, install it and run the examples without any problems,
I cannot seem to plug it into my glade interface designer.
I tried the approach discussed in here:
http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/148315

But unfortunately my ./configure cannot find GLADE 3 even though my current
version is 3.4.5.
It returns:

Install libglade-2.0 module:  yes
      Install glade-3 module:         no

You should check what version of Glade that package requires,
we are currently at Glade 3.6.7.

Also make sure you have the dev package installed for Glade
(the plugin they are compiling will need the Glade headers
installed).