[Glade-users] How to add a gtk widget databox to glade?

Hello,
        I am trying to add a widget called GTKDatabox. While I can download
it, install it and run the examples without any problems,
I cannot seem to plug it into my glade interface designer.
I tried the approach discussed in here:
http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/148315

But unfortunately my ./configure cannot find GLADE 3 even though my current
version is 3.4.5.
It returns:

Install libglade-2.0 module:    yes
        Install glade-3 module:         no

As a result, I cannot get gtkdatabox into my widget list.

Does anyone know a way around this?

Package details:
                         gtkdatabox-0.9.1.1
                         Glade 3.4.5