[Glade-users] how to give effects to widgets in glade-3

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 8:57 AM,
prathamesh<prathamesh.musicguitar at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

   *i am ready to parsing my own gtkrc, can you give me information about
how to do.
    further i know the glade file is genrated in xml. Is it possible to make
changes in that xml file & give effects to widgets?

  if yes then can you give tutorial or link.

No, the file parsed by GtkBuilder only defines widgets and properties,
not style properties.

style properties still have to be defined in a gtkrc.

*    I didn't understand this point can you give me example or more detail
information on this

in a gtkrc file, instead of only skinning your widgets by class:

   class "GtkLabel"  style "my_label_style"

You can also skin a specific widget that you named in your Glade interface:

  widget "my_widget" style "my_custom_style"

Thats what I mean by theming widgets one by one, you can
also assign graphics to your button states etc (using engine "pixbuf"
in your gtkrc)

    thanks a lot for valuable information.

    regards,

    Prathamesh
I cant look for any links for you sorry, google is your friend :)