[Glade-users] No more access to signals

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 7:51 PM, John Coppens <john at jcoppens.com> wrote:
Hello people.

I've been experimenting, and converting an old program into glade-3.
After a lot of work, the GUI getting almost ready, I find that I cannot
open the items in the Signal tree (the branches won't expand anymore)

I reported this issue before as being erratic, and being re-enabled on
restarting Glade, but now I start from zero, load the project, and have
no access.

Ideas on what could be causing this problem? Or how to find it?

Trying this morning and I still cant reproduce this bug...