[Glade-users] Path for a GtkImage in the Glade user interface designer

This is in regard to the Glade user interface designer.  When I use the
GtkImage object, on the General Tab there is an entry for the File Name.
 Why does the image file always have to be in the current directory?  I
would like to keep all my images in a subdirectory, but whenever I put a
path in with the file name after saving and restarting Glade the path is
gone and it's just the file name.  Is there a way to keep the images in
there own directory and have the path saved in the .glade file with the
file name?

Thanks,

Dave