[Glade-users] Living on the edge: Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find signal handler

Hi all.

Starting a GtkBuilder (why didn't I stay with libglade?) based program, I
get loads of:

Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find signal handler

1) The signal handlers _are_ defined,
2) I added the -Wl,--export-dynamic  flag to the CFLAGS

The only thing I can't find out is how to specify linking against
gmodule-export. How does one do that in Anjuta? I've added the library
as a module in Projects|Properties under the same module.

John