[Glade-users] Glade 3 TreeView & TreeSelection

Hi,

  I want to attach a call back to a TreeView so that when a row is
selected (single click) my function is called.

  I can do this programmatically outside of Glade by grabbing the
selection object of the TreeView and then attaching to the selection
objects "changed" event. I can't figure out how to do the same in
Glade 3.

  I do see that I can create a GtkTreeSelection object in the Glade
interface and attach to its "changed" event but how do I add that
selection to my TreeView?

  Any help would be appreciated.

 Thanks,

    Lex