[Glade-users] Loading widgets from XML file using libglade

If you read the description of the glade_xml_get_widget() (
http://library.gnome.org/devel/libglade/unstable/GladeXML.html#glade-xml-get-widget)
you will see that this returns the pointer to the widget which you loaded
with glade_xml_new(). First time you have added this widget to the container
what set its 'parent'. When you call this function second time, you are
obtaining pointer to the same widget.

What is your intention? Do you want to realize something like gtk_notebook?
If yes, why not to use it?

Regards,
LUK (gromot)