[Glade-users] simuler clic sur GtkFileChooserButton

Alexey Kurochkin a ?crit :
On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 19:43 +0200, Frucot Jean-Louis wrote:

in C it would be
something like this:

gtk_widget_mnemonic_activate (GTK_WIDGET (myFileChooserButton), FALSE);
gtk_window_activate_focus (GTK_WINDOW (myMainWindow));

It works fine with (in python):
        self.myFileChooserButton.emit("mnemonic-activate",False)
        self.myMainWindow.emit("activate-focus")

thanks

It probably makes not much difference, but you do not have to emit
signals directly. If I understand the syntax correctly more proper
translation would be:

self.myFileChooserButton.mnemonic_activate(False)
self.myMainWindow.activate_focus()

Yes you're right. It only means i'm just a newbie in python (and in english)

Thank you for the time you spend helping me !

--
Jean-Louis Frucot
mail frucot.jeanlouis at free.fr

http://gnusquetaires.org