[Glade-users] adding custom widgets

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Gerald Britton
<gerald.britton at gmail.com> wrote:
I look forward to trying I out (assuming I can find it!)

Back to the python module. Is it in some package somewhere or do I
need to compile it?

For now if you cant find it in your packages I assume its partially my
part for not notifying the appropriate package maintainers, which I'll
try to do now... I guess for the moment you need to compile it.