[Glade-users] adding custom widgets

Good question:

I get these critical errors (and lots of warrnings) in this order:

(glade-3:22999): GladeUI-CRITICAL **: Unable to load module
'grampswidgets' from any search paths
(glade-3:22999): GladeUI-CRITICAL **: Unable to load module 'python'
from any search paths

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Tristan Van Berkom