[Glade-users] gtk builder, glade-3 and http://glade.gnome.org/docs/widgetclasses.html

Basically, I'm trying to convert a libglade app to gtkbuilder.  It has
some custom widgets that I need help figuring out what to do.  They
mostly look like this:

                  <child>
                    <widget class="Custom" id="date_entry">
                      <property name="height_request">27</property>
                      <property name="visible">True</property>
                      <property
name="creation_function">ValidatableMaskedEntry</property>
                      <property name="int1">0</property>
                      <property name="int2">0</property>
                    </widget>

So, I'm looking for a little guide on how to do something similar in
gtk builder format.  I'm hoping that I can leave the
ValidatableMaskedEntry code pretty much alone (can I?)

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Gerald Britton