[Glade-users] GtkMenuBar built with glade 3.6.2

I'm trying to use Glade 3.6.2 and save my project out directly in
builder format.  But I'm having a problem with menubars created within
glade.  For every submenu, I get:

Gtk-WARNING **: Cannot add an object of type GtkMenu to a container of
type GtkMenuItem

And the submenus don't appear.  I'm trying glade 3.6.2 now because I
really need to build two of the submenus dynamically at runtime, but
I'm still really confused how I might be able to do this.. do I just
need to create a ton of hidden menuitems and alter them?  Surely there
is some better way?

Also, for stock imagemenuitems, inside glade they appear as the stock
ID ("gtk-close" etc) instead of showing the icon with the label beside
it.  If I Cut the menubar and paste it back in, they appear fine.  Is
this a known bug?

-j