[Glade-users] libglade and gtkbuilder

Hello,

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 09:34:37PM -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Just stay away from the gtk+ obsolete section (and the whole gnome
catalog), and if you are using menus/menubars, know that in gtkbuilder
they wont be supported until the 2.16 release (which is scheduled a few
months after the next gnome 2.26 release), but we *will* provide a clean
conversion for menus (Im working on that right now).

Does this include the GnomeCanvas? Or is that the same thing as the
GtkDrawingArea? There is a good chance I'd have to use the drawing area
in my project.

As for menus/menubars, I'm definitely using them. As long as you provide
a clean conversion, I'll be happy when it is ready. I figure I'll just
work on my stuff until I get a glade-3 which does gtkbuilder, then
convert it to the builder format, fix up the little bit I need in my
codebase to load the new format and maybe connect all the signals and
let the rest stay GTK+ api calls.

Thank you.

-pete