[Glade-users] Creating Closed Source Software using Glade?

Tristran,
Thanks for your help!

I do think it might be helpful to add a note in the top of
http://glade.gnome.org/ to inform users that they can make open or closed
source applications with Glade.  This could be very similar to the GTK+
license description here: http://www.gtk.org/index.html

*"GTK+ is licensed under the GNU LGPL
2.1<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html>allowing
development of both free and proprietary software with GTK+ without
any license fees or royalties.*"

Thanks again,
David
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Tristan Van Berkom <