[Glade-users] Creating Closed Source Software using Glade?

Hello all,
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this question, but I'll give it a
shot. I would like to create a user interface for a closed-source piece of
software using Glade. However, I am not sure if this is legally allowed -
can anyone shed some light on this issue, or know the person I should talk
to who could answer this question?

Results of my investigation so far:
1. I've found one website that suggests that libglade is LGPL -
http://freshmeat.net/projects/libglade/ , but nothing of this is linked on
the website from Glade's website -
http://www.jamesh.id.au/software/libglade/
2. My understanding is that I could use Glade to create XML, which would be
interpreted using the libglade. Would the XML created by Glade need to be
open source?

Help on this subject would be appreciated. Thanks.
David