[Glade-users] cant find a way to create drop downs in toolbar buttons using glade

I'm not familiar with these terms you are using (I've never worked
with the menu bar too much).

I'm guessing you added the "File | Edit | View" buttons, and you can
add buttons such as "Copy" and "Paste" but you can't a whole new
series of drop down buttons like "File_2". All I can say is that all
the functionality should be there in the 'edit menu bar' pop up
window. I'l let you know more once I get to the office