[Glade-users] On_motion_notify_event

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:47 PM, PEYMAN ASKARI <paskari007 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
So it worked, GDK_POINTER_MOTION_HINT_MASK was set to True, and I just
changed it to False and the motion_events work normally now

Did you read the docs concerning the motion-hint-mask ?

I strongly recommend that you use it - motion notify events usually
are delivered at an alarming rate, treating each event individually
could easily end up in an event backlog and your program lagging
(or worse; miscalculations based on unexpected series of events...)