From: glade-users-bounces at lists.ximian.com
[mailto:glade-users-bounces at lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of John Schimandle
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 2:21 PM
To: glade-users at ximian.com
Subject: [Glade-users] Glade editor window will not resize in Ubuntu/VMware

When I run the glade-3 editor in my Ubuntu desktop that is running under
VMware, the glade application window is too tall and I cannot resize the
window height. I cannot see the bottom part of the glade editor window. The
bottom of the window is below the visible desktop so I can't grab that. I
tried grabbing the top edge or either the top or left upper corners but the
window height will not resize.

The width resizes just fine but not the height.

I tried the X11 -geometry option to set the window size but glade-3 rejects
that as an invalid option.

As you can probably tell, I'm a newbie to Glade, GTK and GNOME so any help
that you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

John