[Glade-users] Gtk-CRITICAL from minimal program.

---- Tristan Van Berkom <tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
   you are trying to load a glade file in libglade format into GtkBuilder, this
doesnt work.

You need to use the gtk-builder-convert script on it before you can
use it with GtkBuilder, Glade trunk also supports builder format almost
completely but not stable released Glade.

From my original post:

I followed Micah Carrick's tutorial at
http://www.micahcarrick.com/01-01-2008/gtk-glade-tutorial-part-3.html to convert
the .glade file to a .xml file

$ gtk-builder-convert glade_test.glade glade_test.xml

Also note in your test you are trying to load an object named
"window" from a UI that only has an object named "my glade 3 test project"
(Im not sure spaces in widget names are a good idea...).

Ah! there's my mistake! "my glade 3 test project" was supposed to be the window title not the widget name.
Like I said "... or it could be me".

Thanks,
Steve