[Glade-users] New to Glade (& Python) and had some questions...

Hi...

I jumped in the middle of a Glade / Python project and wanted to contribute.

But first I have a few (Glade, I think) questions:

I want to add a "repeating action for a held button".  Is this a built
in feature of Glade?  Do I have to implement it the Python program?  Any
Python examples I can start with?

I want to re-draw a "plotted image" in a Glade "drawingarea" after
modifying the image.  But the only way I can trigger such an event is to
change the dimensions of image with the "set_size_request" method.  This
appears awkward.  There must be a better way?

...thanks