[Glade-users] Glade 3.5.2 released :-S

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Damon Register
<damonregister at bellsouth.net> wrote:
Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Yeah its one of those embaressing last minute bugfix releases ;-)
is that why it was such a low profile release?   :-)
I read the recent thread "Problem with Glade 3.5.2" and I thought it
was strange that they were talking about a version I had not seen.  I
checked this list and found your post from April.  Is there a reason
why this news is not included at http://glade.gnome.org/ ?  Why is
the last news item "Dec 18 2007 Glade 3.4.1 released" ?

We were hoping someone would take care of that website, hopefully
in a way that we dont have to painfully manually publish something
on it every release (I was thinking something more standard gnomey
like the anjuta webpage but with a lot less "stuff").

Anyway your much more than welcome to help fix the web page,
its the glade-web module in gnome svn btw.