[Glade-users] Glade api functions

when running gladeui, all that information is readily handy in our own
data structures,
in raw gtk+ its also easy to obtain this information, except you must
ensure that
the widget type in question that you are querying has already been
registered in glibs
type system.

You can find documentation on all those apis readily handy in the GObject
docs
on developer.gnome.org.

I browsed the documentation but didn't find how to get the signals and
handlers from the gtk+ API
(I just found how to get properties). What I want to get: if I have a
widget, I want to know its exact type,
its signals' names and its associated handlers for the signals (if any).