[Glade-users] glade not displaying an existing project

thats right we need a "show in workspace" context menu item or something,
currently you need to double click the toplevel that you want to show up
in the workspace.

sorry for the inconvenience,
                -Tristan

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Stuart Simpson <mister.simpson at virgin.net>